The Virtual Cards are listed under Recurring Expenses or One-time Expenses, depending on the intended use of the card. Find the Virtual Card under the My Spend tab or search for the vendor in the Search bar.
To make a payment, select the specific card you need for your transaction.
Click the ‘eye’ icon next to the Card Number to view and copy the Virtual Card details.
Paste the Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV in the payment fields on the vendor’s website.
The payment process is similar to making an online purchase using your credit card.
- Card Number
- Name on Card: This is usually something like Adobe Card or Caviar Card.
- Address: Add the address on the Virtual Card for payment purposes.
One-time Virtual Cards are used for charges spread over one to three or unlimited transactions or for ad-hoc charges.
Recurring Virtual Cards are used for periodic charges, i.e., $15 monthly, $40 quarterly, or $100 yearly.
- Some vendors may not accept the Name on Card generated by Airbase. Feel free to use your own name in that case. Airbase will not reject a charge if the Name on Card field does not match.
- If the transaction date falls on the same month as the card expiry date, the transaction may get declined for some vendors. Create a new Virtual Card to pay for the expense.
- For security, vendors will request for a code to confirm the transaction. This code will be sent to your email address.