Only Admin can set the Receipt Compliance policy to ensure that the card owner uploads receipts for the Virtual Card transactions within a set number of days after the transaction is completed.
- Locate the card on the Virtual Cards page.
- Click on the Edit Information option.
- Toggle the button enable Receipt Compliance for the card.
- Set the time period to upload receipts after a transaction is complete.
- Click Save.
- Only Admins can enable Receipt Compliance for Virtual Cards.
- The Receipt Compliance policy needs to be enabled for each Virtual Card individually.
The Card Owner will receive an email after Receipt Compliance is enabled for their card.
- If the receipts are not uploaded, a reminder will be sent to the Card Owner two days before the violation.
- If the card is Locked because of a violation, an email will be sent to the Card Owner and the Admin.
To continue using the card after it is Locked, the Card Owner needs to upload the receipts and contact the Admin to Unlock the card.