Download a comprehensive Vendor details report. This will include all of the 1099 vendors and contractors, and it will also include any vendors who have received a payment of over $600.
- Airbase will not send a downloaded copy of the report via email.
- Airbase does not file the 1099 report on your behalf.
To download the Vendor report:
- Go to Vendors > Export Vendors.
- Select Excel or CSV for file format required.
- Choose an Export Date. Select Last Year or set a Start Date and End Date.
- Tick the box that says Only include vendors who have been paid more than $600 via Bill Payments.
- Click Export.
The Vendor Report file will be downloaded to your system.
The Airbase Vendors report will include the following feilds:
- Primary Email
- 1099 Vendor: The column will say Yes if the Vendor is marked as a 1099 Vendor in Airbase.
- Tax ID
- W-9 URL: URL to the W9 file uploaded in Airbase, if available.
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code
- Amount Paid (Virtual Cards): Total amount paid to the Vendor using Airbase Virtual Cards. It also includes the bills paid using Virtual Cards.
- Amount Paid (Bill Payments): Total amount paid to the Vendor by ACH or Check Payments.
- Vendor Details: URL to the Vendor details page in Airbase.
- Last Payment Date: Date the Vendor was last paid through Airbase.
Identifying 1099 Vendors in Airbase.
To view the Vendors page and download the 1099 report, Manage Vendors User Permission is needed.