Download a comprehensive Vendor details report. This will include all of the 1099 vendors and contractors, and it will also include any vendors who have received a payment of over $600.
- Airbase will not send a downloaded copy of the report via email.
- Airbase does not file the 1099 report on your behalf.
To download the Vendor report:
- Go to Vendors > Export Vendors.
- Select Excel or CSV for file format required.
- Select an Export Date. Select Last Year or you can set your own Start Date and End Date.
- Tick the box that says Only include vendors who have been paid more than $600 via Bill Payments.
- Click Export.
- The Vendor Report file will be downloaded to your system.
The downloaded file will include a column that says 1099 Vendor, and all the relevant Vendors will be marked Yes.
Identifying 1099 Vendors in Airbase.
We recommend that you select the 1099 Vendor option while adding Vendor details to ensure that this report is accurate. To learn more about creating a Vendor, click here.
To view Vendor's details, Manage Vendors User Permission is needed.