Admins can Suspend a Physical Card if the card holder is no longer with the organization or if you suspect fraudulent activity on the card.
No charge can be processed once a card is Suspended. However, pending charges will not be affected. If the pending charges are fraudulent, and you want to raise a chargeback request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspending a card is a permanent action. It cannot be undone.
To Suspend an active Physical Card:
- Go to the Physical Cards page and find the card.
- On the card details page, click Suspend.
The card will appear under the Suspended tab.
- Unused Suspended cards will not be listed under Virtual Cards > Suspended.
- Only Admins have access to suspended Physical Cards.
- You can attach receipts to the transactions of a Suspended card.
To Suspend cards owned by other Users, Manage Card Spend Controls User Permission is required.