Physical Cards can be used at any retail location that accepts Visa-branded cards. Admins can place spend controls on the cards and all transactions can be directly booked to the General Ledger.
Go to Physical Cards and the card detail page.
1. Total Spend: The sum of all transactions on the card.
2. Since and Average Spend: Date the card was requested and the Average Spend per month since the day of request.
3. Activation Status: Card is activated by the Card holder.
4. Spend Limit: The maximum amount the card can be charged for a period of time.
5. Set Temporary Limit: Change the limit for a period of time.
6. Available Balance: Remaining amount on the card that can be spent.
7. Lock Status: Lock cards to prevent any new charges.
8. Receipt Compliance: If enabled, the receipt needs to be uploaded in a set number of days.
9. Transaction History: View all the card transactions.
10. Events: Previous events on the card, such as Locked, Unlocked, New charge, etc.
11. Report Lost Card: Suspend a card if it is lost or stolen.
12. Export Transactions: Export transactions of a particular card.
13. Reset PIN: Change the PIN for the card.
14. Suspend: Permanently cancel a card.