People Report provides a detailed real-time report on your spend, your team’s spend and the individual spend of all users in your company.
To view People Report, go to Reports > People.
- My Spend: Details of the spend you own.
- My Team: A report on the spend owned by users reporting to you.
- Everyone: Details of the spend of every Spend Owner in your organization.
Each of these reports includes the following information:
1. My Spend.
List of the spend you own. The report is classified based on:
- Vendors: Click on a Vendor to find further details of every transaction made.
- Physical Cards: List of transactions made using the Physical Card you own.
- All Transactions: Details of all transactions of the signed-in User, including General Ledger Categories & Tags.
2. My Team.
If you’re marked as the Manager to a User, all the spend owned by the User will be listed under My Team.
The Members tab Airbase Users in the team and All Transactions tab includes the list of all the Virtual Card, Physical Card and Bill Payment transactions made by the Members.
Look further into a Member’s spend by clicking on their name under Members tab.
- Users mentioned as a Manager in Airbase can view My Team tab.
- My Team in Airbase does not mirror the departments set in the GL. For instance, an employee from the CS team can report to a manager in the Sales team. The employee will still show up in the said manager’s My Team.
Here you will find the spend of all the individual users in your company, across all payment methods and Vendors. You can filter Spend Owners based on their Total Spend.
Everyone Report is ideal for bookkeepers who need access to everyone’s expenses.
User needs View all expenses User Permission to view Everyone Report.