When your Virtual Card request is approved by the list of Approvers, the card will show up in your Airbase account instantly. You can start using the card to make payments immediately.
Check out the following video to learn everything about your Virtual Card.
- Options available in your Recurring Virtual Card details page.
- What does locking a Virtual Card mean?
- How to make payments with your Virtual Card.
- How to find out the Available Balance on your Virtual Card.
- Change the Spend Limit on your Virtual Card.
- What does Business Critical mean?
- View Virtual Card Transactions.
- Upload the receipt for a transaction.
- Enter Account Manager information.
- Upload files/contracts/agreements.
- Suspend the Virtual Card when you no longer need it.
- Transfer the Virtual Card ownership to another Airbase user.
- Share your Virtual Card details with someone else.
Similarly, you can find details of a One-time Virtual Card on the corresponding card details page.