1. New ‘Not Synced’ filter under Transactions.
From the list of completed transactions, you can filter for transactions based on the Sync Status with the GL. Use the ‘Not Synced to <Name of your GL>’ filter on the Accounting page.
2. Pending request reminder email.
Airbase will now send a consolidated list of requests to approvers. Previously, a separate email was sent for each request.
3. New event when a card is locked due to suspected fraud.
When a transaction is flagged as fraudulent, Airbase will lock the card to prevent further charges from going through. Both the spend owner and the Admin will receive an email from Airbase about the lock.
The card audit trail in the Events widget will now show an event if the card is locked due to suspected fraud.
1. Spend ownership transfer approval.
While approving the ownership of a virtual card some users reported an error. This is fixed.
2. Categories in the Airbase mobile app.
Airbase mobile app did not display all the categories available in the GL. This is fixed.
3. Consistency in tags displayed in the Airbase account and Airbase mobile app
GL tags that were disabled in the Airbase account were showing up in the Airbase mobile app. This is fixed.