1. Bill Payments and Check Payments are available for new Airbase users.
- Bill Payments: Pay your vendors via ACH.
- Check Payments: Pay your vendors with a check (Airbase will send a check to your vendors on your behalf).
2. The Airbase Mobile app supports PDF uploads.
Use the share option to attach PDF files to the corresponding transaction in the mobile app.
3. Export Unpaid Bills.
Download a detailed list of all your unpaid bills using the Export Unpaid Bills option.
The downloaded file will include details such as the vendor name, invoice details, approvers, spend owner, and a link to the bill.
1. Average spend calculation.
We’re changing the way the average spend is calculated for Physical Cards. The Average Spend will be the average of the Total Spend and the number of months from the time the card is first used.
Earlier: Total spend/12 months.
Now: Total spend/number of months used.
2. Vendor Portal Login.
Vendors can now log in to Airbase Vendor Portal using a one-time verification code. The vendors do not require a password to log in.
3. Improved sync for Netsuite users.
Sync the Due Date correctly.
The Invoice Date will no longer be synced as Due Date. It will be synced as Date instead.
Sync Invoice Number as Reference Number.
The Invoice Number will be synced to NetSuite as Reference Number. It was synced as Memo earlier.
Memo field will have the Airbase link.
Memo field will include a link to the ledger entry in your Airbase account.
4. Guest view for requesters.
With the new Guest View feature, requesters with any user role, can view and reply to comments and attach files to their virtual card requests without logging into their Airbase accounts.
1. Selecting accounts in Accounting Policy.
When setting Account Visibility to accounts in an Accounting Policy, some accounts were not getting selected. This is fixed.
2. Improved search results in the Payments tab.
Some users reported that they couldn't find the bill. We've worked on making the search results more accurate.
3. Adding GL vendors to a bill.
For a few transactions, the vendors set in Create a Bill page under Vendor Name would disappear. This is fixed.
4. Error while approving a bill from email.
When approving a bill from an email client, users reported that they got a pop-up saying 'Something went wrong’. This is fixed.