Invite Vendors to the Vendor Portal to update account details, upload invoices, and track receipts.
Invite an existing Vendor.
To invite a Vendor via Airbase:
- Go to the Vendors page
- Find the Vendor in question.
- Click on Invite to Airbase.
- Enter the Subject and Message if required and click Submit.
- An invite will be sent to the Payment Notification Email.
Invite a new Vendor.
Here's how you add a new Vendor.
Step 1: Create a Vendor.
- Log in to Airbase and navigate to the Vendors page.
- Click on Create a Vendor on the right top corner of the page.
- Add Basic Info and click Next.
Step 2: Add Payment Method.
- Click on Invite vendor to onboard themselves.
- Select Create.
Step 3: Send the invite.
- Edit the Subject and Message if necessary.
- Choose to be notified when the Vendor completes onboarding by checking the box.
- Click on Create.
When the vendor completes their onboarding process, the Events widget in the Vendor details page will be updated as well.
Re-invite a Vendor.
If the Vendor missed the email invitation for Airbase, re-invite them:
- Go to the Vendors and find the Vendor.
- Click Send again.
- Review the content of the email and click Submit.