After you pay for an expense at a physical store, you will receive a push notification from Airbase prompting you to take a picture of the receipt (if applicable) and categorize the expense.
Tapping on the notification will open up your camera. Take a picture of the receipt.
After you’ve taken a picture of the receipt, you will be redirected to the app, to a dedicated page for the transaction.
Tap on the Category option to select the category of the expense. You can also add notes (if any).
Upload a receipt without using the push notification.
In case you dismiss the notification or decide to categorize the expense later, there are two ways to attach receipt to a transaction.
1. Open up the Airbase app to see a list of your Physical Card transactions.
Tap on a transaction to categorize it and/or upload a receipt.
2. Share receipts from another mobile app directly to Airbase app.
You can share a receipt opened in another app directly with the Airbase app.
Say you received a receipt via email and it needs to be attached to a transaction in the Airbase app.
To attach the receipt to a transaction in the app:
- Open the receipt in your email app
- Use the share option to share and attach the receipt to a transaction in Airbase.
The video above shows how you can share receipts to the Airbase app from an android device.
You can delete receipts attached to a transaction in the Airbase app. Here's how you do it:
- Find the transaction with the receipt in your Airbase app.
- Tap open the receipt.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you'll find the Delete option. Tap on it.