This is an add-on feature available for an additional charge. Contact Airbase Customer Success team to learn more.
The Purchase Orders created in Airbase can be matched with the corresponding invoice from the Vendor.
You can match a PO with its corresponding invoice while creating a bill against the invoice.
Users need Create a Bill User Permission to create a bill and match the PO with an invoice.
Airbase will list the Vendor’s open POs along with the amount, balance available, and the PO number.
- Go to Bills Payments > Inbox.
- Find the uploaded invoice and click on it.
- Under the Create a Bill section, select the Vendor Name.
- Airbase will list all the POs on record for the Vendor.
- Click Match next to the PO you want to match with the invoice.
- Alternatively, click Match Purchase Order and Airbase will list all the open POs on record. Find the PO from the list and click Match.
- Fill in other details and create the bill.
You will not be able to match with a PO if the invoice amount exceeds the PO balance amount.