Airbase keeps a record of every Virtual Card transaction. Find the list of Virtual Card transactions in the Virtual Card details page or Transactions page.
1. Virtual Card details page.
All the transactions of a Virtual Card are listed in the Transaction History section of the Virtual Card details page.
The list includes Pending and Completed and Declined transactions.
In this section you can:
- Edit transaction details: Update Category and Transaction Tags for a transaction. This enables employees to categorize and tag transactions and reduces the load on the accounting team. To make the edits, ensure Auto Sync is disabled for the Virtual Card.
- Receipt: Hover over the receipt icon next to a transaction to:
- Attach a receipt. You can attach receipts to the Pending and Completed transactions on the list.
- View the receipt.
- Delete the receipt.
- Find out if the receipt is missing.
- Check if Receipt Compliance is enabled.
- Bulk Upload: If the same receipt is relevant for multiple transactions, select the corresponding transactions, and click Upload.
- Bulk Edit: To set the same Category and Transaction Tags for multiple transactions, select transactions, and click Edit.
Vendors like Amazon and TripActions are rarely used as a streamlined subscription service. Spend Owners use it for one-time purchases, or for events. Accountants need to take the time to set different categories for different purchases. Spend Owners can now tag and categorize the transactions to reduce the load for the finance team.
2. Transactions page.
The list of all the payment transactions (Virtual Card transactions, Physical Card transactions, ACH transactions and check payments) made via Airbase are recorded under Accounting > Transactions page. Use the Filter option and set the Payment Method to Virtual Card.
To access the Transactions page, Manage Accounting User Permission is needed.