Initiate an ACH transfer.
- Select the Unpaid bill by navigating to Bill Payments > Payments > Unpaid.
- Click on the bill.
- You will find the following options under Payment Detail:
|Pay Now||To make an immediate ACH Payment. The payment will be initiated right away, but the settlement will take between four and six days.|
|Pay by Due Date||Airbase automatically works backward from the Due Date specified on the invoice details to initiate a payment that takes the extended ACH settlement timeline into consideration.|
|Schedule Payment||To initiate an ACH payment on a future date.|
- Depending on the option selected, Airbase will initiate the payment. To learn more about funds are transferred click here.
Automate ACH payments.
Alternatively, you can automate ACH Payments. With this option, Airbase automatically initiates the payment once approvals have been collected for a particular bill.
To enable this workflow:
- Navigate to Bill Payments > Inbox.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Enable the Initiate payment after all approvals are in option.
However, ensure all the payment details of the vendor are in place. An ACH transfer cannot be initiated automatically without the payment details.
Initiate multiple ACH payments.
Airbase supports bulk paying ACH payments. Go to the Payments Status page. You can bulk select multiple bills to Pay Now, Pay by Due Date and Schedule Payment.
A notification will appear if the Vendor is missing W9 or if the bill has no approvers.
Users require the Pay Bills User Permission to Initiate a payment.