Initiate an ACH transfer.
- Select the Unpaid bill by navigating to Bill Payments > Payments > Unpaid.
- Click on the bill.
- You will find the following options under Payment Detail:
|Pay Now||To make an immediate ACH Payment. The payment will be initiated right away, but the settlement will take between four and six days.|
|Pay by Due Date||Airbase automatically works backward from the Due Date specified on the invoice details to initiate a payment that takes the extended ACH settlement timeline into consideration.|
|Schedule Payment||To initiate an ACH payment on a future date.|
Depending on the option selected, Airbase will transfer funds to your Vendor's bank account.
Automate ACH payments.
Alternatively, you can automate ACH Payments. With this option, Airbase will initiate ACH transfer on the due date once the approvals are in for the bills.
To automate ACH transfers:
- Go to Bill Payments > Inbox.
- Click Settings.
- Check the Initiate payment after all approvals are in option.
However, ensure all the payment details of the vendor are in place. An ACH transfer cannot be initiated automatically without the payment details.
Initiate multiple ACH payments.
Airbase supports bulk ACH transfers.
- Go to Bill Payments > Payments > Unpaid.
- Find the bills from the list. Use Filter option is required.
- Select the bills and options Pay Now, Pay by Due Date and Schedule Payment will appear.
- Choose the appropriate option and proceed.
A notification will appear if the Vendor is missing W9 or if the bill has no approvers.
For ACH transfers made via Airbase, the transaction description in your bank statement will say <Your Vendor's name> Airbase <transaction reference number>.
Users require the Pay Bills User Permission to Initiate a payment.