If you’re listed as an Approver, you will receive requests for new Virtual Cards and any change in Spend Limits.
When a User makes a request for a new Virtual Card, it will show up in your Airbase account, Airbase Mobile app, email inbox, and Slack. You can take further action on the request on any of theses tools.
Airbase will send email reminders in case of delay in the approval.
With the request, you can:
- Approve the request.
- Deny the request. When the request gets denied, the requester should submit another request.
- Archive the request. Archiving a request is a permanent action. The requester should create a new request.
- Add / Remove Approvers from the request at any time.
- Add a comment to get a clarification about the request. This way, all conversations about the request are in one place.
- Set Category and Tags for the Virtual Card expense.
- Update the Spend Limit for Recurring Virtual Card requests.
- Update the Expiry Date for One-Time Virtual Card requests.
- Update Pending Lock Status for the card.
1. Approve on the Airbase Account.
Virtual Card requests can be found in:
1. Virtual Cards page.
Pending requests are listed in the Pending Approvals widget to the right of the Virtual Cards page.
Click on the corresponding request to take further action.
2. Requests page.
Pending requests for Virtual Cards are listed in Requests > Virtual Cards > Pending. Find the request from the list to respond.
2. Approve on Email.
Approve a Virtual Card request via the email notification. This does not require you to log in to your Airbase account.
3. Approve on the Airbase app.
If you're an Approver, the Airbase Mobile app will notify you when a Virtual Card is requested.
Through the app, you can Approve, Deny, Add Tags, and leave comments on the request.
4. Approve on Slack.
You can approve a Virtual Card Request on the Slack app.