If Users need to pay a vendor by ACH or check, and the Purchase Order is required by the finance team, here's how a PO can be requested.
- Click on the Request option on the top-right corner.
- Ensure you have:
- Vendor Name.
- Amount of the service or tool.
- Select Service or Item to search for your vendor
- If the vendor is not available in the pre-existing list, you can key in your Vendor Name and select the option that says New Service in the dropdown list. When a new service/vendor is selected, a new field called 'Service Website URL' will appear where you can add the website of this new service/vendor.
- Select Invoice as the Payment Method.
- Category allows the Accounting team to book the expense in the General Ledger. If you're unsure of the category, pick one that's closely related to the vendor. The Accounting team can change it later.
- Use Upload files option to upload quotes, contracts or other documents related to the purchase order.
- Add notes in the Description field. This will help provide the Approvers more context on what the request is for.
- Click Submit to send the request to Required Approvers.
Once approved, you will receive a copy of the Purchase Order in your email.
View Request option in email will redirect to your Airbase account.
Admins can track all the Purchase Order requests under Requests.