You can log in to Airbase using Microsoft Office 365 SSO. The IT Admin in your organization should follow the instructions below to set it up for all the Airbase Users in your organization.
To set up Microsoft Office 365 SSO
The IT Admin in your organization needs Manage Users, Roles, and Departments User Permission to set up Microsoft Office 365 SSO for Airbase login.
- Log in to Airbase Web Portal using the One-time code.
- Go to the Users section.
- Click the settings option (gear icon) on the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will find the Settings pop-up with SSO options listed.
- Toggle Allow Single Sign-On with Office365 to ON.
- Enter your company's email domain and click Save.
- Log out of your Airbase account. This will reset the login settings to Microsoft Office 365 SSO.
- Log in to your Airbase account using Office 365 SSO.
- You will find a pop-up to grant Airbase the permissions listed about the SSO setup.
- Click Accept to grant the permissions.
Airbase Users in our organization can access their Airbase accounts using Microsoft Office 365 SSO.