You can log in to Airbase using Microsoft Office 365 SSO. The IT Admin in your organization should follow the instructions below to set it up for all the Airbase Users in your organization.
To set up Microsoft Office 365 SSO
The IT Admin in your organization needs Manage Users, Roles, and Departments User Permission to set up Microsoft Office 365 SSO for Airbase login.
- Log in to Airbase Web Portal using the One-time code.
- Go to People > Users.
- Click the settings icon on the right-top corner of the page.
- On the pop-up, switch the toggle next to Office 365 to ON.
- Enter your company's email domain and click Save.
- Log out of your Airbase account. This will reset the login settings to Microsoft Office 365 SSO.
- Log in to your Airbase account using Office 365 SSO.
- You will find a pop-up to grand Airbase the permissions listed with regards to the SSO setup.
- Click Accept to grant the permissions.
Airbase Users in our organization will be able to access their Airbase accounts using Microsoft Office 365 SSO.