A Recurring Virtual Card can be used to pay for services that renew on a periodic basis. Each Recurring Virtual Card created is assigned to a specific service or tool. Every transaction can be booked directly to the General Ledger.
1. Virtual Prepaid Debit Card: Includes all the information needed to pay using a Virtual Card.
2. Transfer: Transfer the card ownership to a teammate.
3. Export Transactions: Export the transactions within a period of time to an Excel or CSV file.
4. Suspend: Suspend the cards no longer in use.
5. Total Spend: Displays the total of all spends made using the card since it was created.
6. Events: Keep track of every event in the Virtual Card’s lifecycle.
7. Share: Share the card details with teammates.
8. Spend Limit: Maximum dollar amount you can spend using the card.
9. Available Balance: The balance left in your prepaid Virtual Card to spend
10. Business Critical: Ensure all your business-critical services are paid without interruption.
11. Lock Status: Lock cards to halt payments temporarily.
12. Receipt Compliance: Set up Receipt Compliance to make your employees diligent about attaching receipts to Virtual Card transactions.
13. Transaction History: Includes a list of paid and declined transactions. Attach receipts to corresponding transactions.
14. Virtual Card Rule: Set up how Virtual Card transactions sync with the GL.
15. Contracts & Attachments: Upload Virtual Card related documents using this option
16. Account Manager: Find details of your point of contact at the vendor’s side.