A One-time Virtual Card can be used to pay for one-off expenses online.
Each One-time Virtual Card created is assigned to a Vendor.
Create or request for a One-time Virtual Card in Airbase.
One-time Virtual Card transactions can be directly booked to the General Ledger.
1. Virtual Prepaid Debit Card: Includes all the information needed to pay using a Virtual Card.
2. Export Transactions: Export the transactions within a period of time to an Excel or CSV file.
3. Suspend: Suspend the cards no longer in use.
4. Amount: Displays the total of all spends made using the card since it was created.
5. Share: Share the card details with teammates.
6. Spend Limit: Maximum dollar amount you can spend using the card.
7. Available Balance: The balance left in your prepaid Virtual Card to spend.
8. Lock Status: Lock cards to halt payments temporarily.
10. Transaction History: Includes a list of paid and declined transactions. Attach receipts to corresponding transactions.
11. Contracts & Attachments: Upload Virtual Card related documents, like the contract with the vendor, using this option.