On canceling an ACH transfer or archiving a bill, the amount will be credited to your account in four business days.
Here's how to archive a bill when:
1. The bill is created.
Archiving the bill before it is approved will stop the ACH transfer from going through.
To archive a bill that's waiting for approval:
- Go to Bill Payments > Bills > Pending.
- Locate the bill.
- Scroll through the Approve a Bill page and click on Archive.
Find this canceled bill on Bill Payments > Bills > Archived page.
2. The bill is approved.
Once the bill is approved, archiving it will stop the ACH transfer from going through.
To archive an approved bill before the payment is initiated:
- Go to Bill Payments > Payments > Unpaid.
- Locate the bill. Use the Filter option and set Payment Status to Unpaid.
- Click Archive on the right-top corner of the Payment Details page.
The archived bills can be found on Bill Payments > Bills > Archived page.
Follow the steps mentioned above to archive bills with no Approvers.
3. The payment is initiated/scheduled on the bill.
Cancel the ACH transfer before the money is credited to your Vendor's bank account:
- Go to Bill Payments > Payments > Scheduled/In Progress and find the bill.
- Click Stop Payment under Payment Details page.
If the Vendor has not presented the Check to the bank yet, contact Airbase at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the Check Payment.
Archiving bills in Airbase will delete the bills in your GL.
Admins and Users need Manage Bills User Permission to archive a bill.