On canceling an ACH transaction, the amount will be credited to your account in 1 business day.
There are two scenarios here:
1. A bill was created but the payment was not initiated.
The bill will be in a Pending state for two reasons:
- The approvals for the bills are not in.
- The approvals are in but the payment is not initiated.
Here is how the bill can be canceled:
- Navigate to Bill Payments > Bills > Pending.
- Locate the bill and click on it.
- To your right, scroll down and click on Archive to archive the bill.
Find this canceled bill when you navigate to Bill Payments > Bills > Archived.
2. The payment was initiated on the bill.
Here is how you can cancel your payment in Airbase:
- Go to Payments > Unpaid and find the bill.
- In the Payment Tracker click on Stop Payment.
This is applicable for Scheduled Payments as well.
If the Vendor has not presented the Check to the bank, contact Airbase at email@example.com to cancel the Check Payment.
Admins and Users need Manage Bills User Permission to view and edit the bills.