Every transaction made by a Physical Card can be easily referenced.
1. Physical Card details page.
- Go to Physical Cards and find the card.
- Alternatively, find Users under the Active or Suspended tabs.
- Select Transaction History > Pending and Completed or Declined.
The Transaction History section has:
- Filter: Filter Physical Card transactions based on Category Status and Receipt Status.
- Edit transaction details: Update Category and Transaction Tags for a transaction. This enables employees to categorize and tag transactions and reduces the load on the accounting team.
- Receipt: Click on the receipt icon next to a transaction to attach the receipt of the transaction. Hover over the receipt icon to:
- View the receipt.
- Delete the receipt.
- Find out if the receipt is missing.
- Check if Receipt Compliance is enabled.
Pending transactions for Physical Cards are those that have already been authorized but have not yet posted to the account.
Refer to Events to see the card history, including Requests, Transactions, Locking.
2. Transactions page.
Go to Accounting > Transactions > Completed.
All transactions across all payment types are listed here.
Go to filter by Payment Method > Physical Card. You can also filter by Amount, Entry Date, Receipt Status, Expense Owner, and Sync Status.
To access the Transactions page, Manage Accounting User Permission is needed.
3. Airbase Mobile App.
View your Physical Card transactions in your Airbase Mobile app.
You can upload receipts and add categories to the transactions in the app.