All expenses that are paid through Airbase are recorded on the Transactions page.
To view your list of transactions, go to Accounting > Transactions.
A list of settled transactions. It includes:
- Paid transactions through all modes of payments. - Virtual Cards, Physical Cards, ACH Transfers and Check Payments.
- ACH loads and unloads from the funding account.
Transactions that were authorized but not yet settled. Pending transactions, when settled, will be moved to the Completed tab.
Transactions that were charged by a vendor but declined by Airbase (Ex: Spend limit was exceeded, insufficient Airbase balance, etc.).
Filter transactions by-
- Amount: Minimum and Maximum
- Entry Date: Start Date and End Date
- Payment Method
- Receipt Status
- Expense Owner
- Sync Status
Click here to know how to export transactions based on filter parameters.
5. Export Transactions
For audits and record-keeping, you can export all the completed transactions. Click here to know how to export transactions.
6. Available Balance
Available Balance is the balance available to spend on Virtual and Physical Card transactions.
Check out this article to know the difference between Available Balance and Ledger Balance.
Virtual and Physical Cards
- Ledger Balance: The actual balance of the Airbase account without taking pending transactions into consideration.
- Pending Credits: Load Money transactions that are in pending state.
- Ledger Balance: Amount in transit from Airbase account to the vendor's bank account. For ACH payments, this amount will be reduced once the money has completed transferring to the vendor's bank account. For check payments, this amount will be reduced once the check is encashed by the vendor.
- Pending Credit: The amount in transit from funding account to Airbase Money Out Clearing account.
Airbase maintains two separate funding accounts for Virtual and Physical Card transactions and Bill Payments.
7. Opening Balances
Represents the opening balance of each month. The opening balance for a month should match the closing balance of the Airbase Clearing Account in your GL for the prior month.
Click on See All Opening Balances for the complete list.
8. Load Money
Use the Load Money widget to load funds to pay for Virtual and Physical Card transactions. The transaction will take 3 business days to complete.
9. Unload Money
Unload Money widget will move funds from Airbase Money Out Clearing account to your bank account. The transaction will take 3 business days to complete.
Every transaction under Completed gives end-to-end visibility.
Click on a transaction to view an audit trail of the transactions.
The transaction trail will include:
- Request / Bill
- Card details / Vendor details
- Airbase Ledger Entry
- Link to the entry in your GL
You can attach receipts to Virtual Card and Physical Card transactions.
For transactions, like loading/unloading money in Airbase, cashback etc., you will find the company logo and name instead of the owner's name