Filter transactions in Airbase Mobile app.
Transactions in your Airbase Mobile app can be filtered based on whether the Categories and Receipts are available or missing.
1. Sync ‘Paid Outside Airbase’ entries.
Previously, when you paid your Vendor outside Airbase, you had to manually make a payment entry to the General Ledger.
Now, you can sync these transactions to the GL via Airbase. Learn more.
2. Improvements to ‘GL Vendor’ field.
Adding Vendor to the GL Vendor field now has:
- Faster search.
- Best match appearing first.
- Highlighted search term in the results.
- GL Vendor was not populated while creating a bill.
- Manage Bills User Permission did not update the list of approvers for a bill.
- Approvers for Bill Payments were showing up in reverse order.
- Only Pay Now option was available for Bill Payments that failed or got canceled. Now, schedule the payment using Schedule Payment option.
- For payments scheduled using Pay by Due Date option, the payment will be initiated by due date, even with the Initiate payment after all approvals are in setting enabled.
- The invoice files did not load for Bill Payments.
- Vendor set by auto-fill feature, using Optical Character Recognition (OCR), could not be removed.