There are four ways to review and approve the Bill in Airbase:
1. Airbase Account.
To approve the bill in Airbase:
- Go to Bill Payments > Bills > Pending.
- Set the Filter to Awaiting my approval.
- Update the bill, if required.
- Choose from the following options:
- Approve the request. Approved bills will be moved to Bill Payments > Bills > Approved.
- Deny the request. When the request gets denied, the requester should submit another bill. Denied bills will be moved to Bill Payments > Bills > Denied.
- Archive the request. Archiving a request is a permanent action. The requester should create a new bill. Archived bills will be moved to Bill Payments > Bills > Archived.
When all the approvals are in, the bill will be ready for payment and can be found under the Payments tab.
When a bill is created, the approvers will receive an email.
Select the appropriate option and you will be redirected to the Approve a Bill page in your Airbase Account.
3. Airbase Mobile app.
If you're listed as an Approver for a Bill, you can review and approve the Bill Payment using the Airbase Mobile app.
Bills waiting for approval will pop-up on the User's Slack.
Users with Manage Bills User Permission can:
- View the bills awaiting approval from other users.
- Archive a bill.
Edit Approved Bills.
Edit the details of an approved bill before the payment is initiated.
- Go to Bill Payments > Payments > Unpaid.
- Locate the bill and click to open it.
- Click Edit Details on the Payment Details page.
- Update the required details.
- Click Save Changes to confirm.