If you’re listed as an Approver for a bill, there are two ways to review and approve the bill:
1. Via Airbase Account.
To approve the bill in Airbase:
- Go to Bill Payments > Bills > Pending.
- Set the Filter to Awaiting my approvals.
- Update the bill, if required.
- Choose from the following options:
- Approve the request. Approved bills will be moved to Bill Payments > Bills > Approved.
- Deny the request. When the request gets denied, the requester should submit another bill. Denied bills will be moved to Bill Payments > Bills > Denied.
- Archive the request. Archiving a request is a permanent action. The requester should create a new bill. Archived bills will be moved to Bill Payments > Bills > Archived.
When all the approvals are in, the bill will be ready for payment and can be found under the Payments tab.
2. Via Email.
When a bill is created, the approvers will receive an email.
Select the appropriate option and you will be redirected to Approve a Bill page in your Airbase Account.