Your Airbase Physical Cards can be used to make contactless payments via Apple Pay. It needs to be set up only once.
Add your Physical Card to Apple Pay Wallet.
Apple’s Wallet app will save your Physical Card information. When you make payments, Apple Pay will retrieve your card information from the Wallet app.
- Go to the Wallet app and tap .
- In the Payment Cards screen, tap Credit or Debit Card.
- Scan the card using the mobile camera or type in the card details using Enter Card Details Manually option.
- Once the card has been added, card verification is required for security purposes. Airbase will then send a one-time password to your work email to confirm your identity.
- Tap Next on the Card Verification screen.
- Use Enter Code option and enter the code you received via email.
- The card is now added to Apple Pay account.
Use your Airbase Physical Card with Apple Pay to pay for goods and services at merchants that accept Visa contactless payments. Just look for the contactless and/or Apple Pay logo at checkout.
You can also use the card to make in-app purchases.
Check this page out to learn more about how to make payments using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay transactions come in like any other Physical Card transaction.
The card owner will be notified via Airbase Mobile app whenever the card is charged via Apple Pay.
Here’s what you can do in Airbase for Apple Pay transactions:
Find the list of all Apple Pay transactions in Airbase Mobile app as well as Airbase account.
1. Can I add the card to multiple devices?
Yes, you can add the same Airbase Physical Card to multiple devices.
2. How many devices can Airbase Physical Card be paired with?
There is no restriction on the number of devices you can add the card to.
3. What is a device account number and how is it different from my card number?
When you add your Physical Card to Apple Pay, a Device Account Number is created for the card on your device. It is unique to your device and different from your Physical Card number. Your Device Account Number is used to make purchases with your Physical Card using Apple Pay. You will have a different Device Account Number for every Card you have added to Apple Pay.
4. How do I get a refund for something that I purchased on Apple Pay?
In order to return a purchase made with Apple Pay, take the item to the store along with your Physical Card and the device with the Apple Pay app that was used to make the purchase.
The cashier can use the Device Account Number to process your return. To find the Device Account Number on your iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap the Airbase Physical Card.
Please note that, depending on the participating merchant, you may not be permitted to use your Physical Card to return purchases made with Apple Pay.
You also may not be permitted to use Apple Pay to return purchases made with your Physical Card.
5. Can I send money using Airbase Physical Card via Apple Pay?
No, you won’t be able to transfer money to another user with Airbase Physical Card via Apple Pay.