Cashback ledger entries are synced to Xero as a Receive Money transaction.
Here is how data fields in Xero will be populated with information from Airbase:
|Xero Fields||Airbase Fields|
|Date||The date on which cashback was credited|
|"To" Account||Airbase Money Out Clearing|
|"From" Account||Cashback Account|
|Line item: Amount||Total cashback amount|
|Line item: Description||Airbase Cashback <month+year>|
|URL||Link to Airbase|
For Cashback ledger entries, Transaction tags from the Virtual Card Rule will show up in the Xero Receive Money transaction. To set these Transaction tags in your Airbase account,
- Go to Accounting > Virtual Card Rules > Completed Review.
- Locate the Cashback entry.
- Hover over to find the Edit option.
- Click Add Tags to add the relevant Transaction tags.
- Set the GL Vendor Name as Airbase.
- Click Save.