All Transactions Report.
All Transactions Report gives you a comprehensive view of the overall spend in your company. You can export the All Transactions Report to slice and dice the data to build custom reports. You also have the option to search for transactions, filter transactions by payment type, missing receipts, categories, etc.
Read more about the All Transactions Report here.
Split Bill Payments amount by category.
While setting General Ledger Categories to a bill in Airbase, you can split the total amount among multiple Categories.
Read more about creating bills here.
Auto-fill invoices with OCR.
Airbase automatically fills in details from the invoice, saving hours of manual work.
1. All ACH transactions will be completed in four business days.
2. In the Vendor Details page, there are now three distinct sections for ACH Transfer details, Check Payments, and Contact and Tax Info.
3. Create Vendors without their payment details. You can update their payment details later or pay them outside Airbase.
4. ACH account details of a vendor will be validated to ensure fewer failed payments.
5. Update the first fiscal month to reflect your company’s fiscal year in your reports.
What’s on the Horizon.
1. You will soon be able to approve all requests on your Airbase Mobile App.
2. For Bill Payment transactions, your company name will be displayed in your vendor’s bank account details, so that your vendors know who the payments are from.