All Transactions Report provides a detailed list of all the Virtual Card, Physical Card, and Bill Payment transactions.
To view All Transactions Report, go to Reports > All Transactions.
The benefits of All Transactions reports are:
- Access transactions of all Users in your organization within the spend period.
- Filter transactions based on various parameters.
- Export transactions.
- Check whether the transaction synced with the General Ledger. The logo of your GL will appear next to synced transactions.
- Check if the receipt is attached to the transaction. Hover over the receipt icon next to the transaction to check the status of the receipt.
The All Transactions Report includes the following information:
- Owner: The Spend Owner and their Department.
- Vendor Name: Service/Tool.
- For Virtual Card and Physical Card transactions: The date the card was charged.
- For ACH Transfers and Check Payments: The date the fund transfer was initiated in Airbase.
- Amount: Transaction amount.
- Category & Tags: GL details.
To download All Transactions Report to your device:
- Go to Reports > All Transactions.
- Click Export Transactions.
- Choose the Format required: CSV or Excel.
- Select the date range by setting the Start Date and End Date.
- Click Export.
Export up to six months of data with this option. For longer time periods, contact email@example.com.
The following fields will be included in the export:
|Description||Vendor's transaction description.|
|Payment Method||Virtual Card / Physical Card / ACH / Check.|
|Vendor Name||Name of the Vendor.|
|Department||Spend Owner’s department.|
|Payment Type||Recurring for Recurring Virtual Cards.
One-time for One-time Virtual Cards, ACH and Check payments.
|Receipt Compliance Status||Attached: The receipt is attached.
Not attached: The receipt is not attached and is required as per the Receipt Compliance Policy.
Not Required: The receipt is not attached and is not required as per the Receipt Compliance Policy.
|Status||Completed: The Vendor has received the payment.
Completed - Refund received: Refund has been credited by the Vendor.
Pending: The transaction is pending.
|Sync Status||Synced or Not Synced depending on whether the transaction was synced with the GL or not.|
|GL Vendor Name||Vendor's name in the GL.|
|Category||Category set while creating the expense.|
|Tag||Tag set while creating the expense.|
Filter the transactions in the All Transactions Report based on the following parameters:
- Payment Method.
- Spend Owner.
- Expense range.
- Spend Owner’s Department.
- GL categories and tags.
- Receipt Compliance status.
- GL Sync status.
- Transaction status.