Welcome to Airbase Vendor Portal!
You’re probably here because your customer sent you a link to sign up for Airbase Vendor Portal.
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
Sign up for the Vendor Portal.
- The email you received includes the Accept Invitation option. Click on the option and you will be redirected to the Airbase Vendor Portal login page.
- Click on Login.
- Enter the email you want to use for the Vendor Portal. You can use your Google email as well.
- Airbase will send you a one-time verification code to log in. This means you don't need to remember yet another password.
- Here’s what the email from Airbase looks like:
Vendor Portal Onboarding.
Once signed in, you will be redirected to the Airbase Vendor Onboarding page, where you need to add information such as your bank details, contact information, as well as tax documents like the W9 form.
Voila! You’re all set to use the Vendor Portal.
Please note that the W9 is mandatory to complete the onboarding.
What Vendor Portal looks like.
Vendor Portal contains all the details you entered while onboarding.
- Edit Vendor Detail option allows you to update the information.
- Payment Status contains information on all the invoices, both paid and unpaid.
- You can upload a new invoice using Submit Invoice.
To sign in again, visit https://vendors.airbase.io. You can enter your email on the website to receive a magic link that will help you log in to the Vendor Portal.