Welcome to Airbase Vendor Portal!
You’re probably here because your customer sent you a link to sign up for Airbase Vendor Portal.
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
Sign up for the Vendor Portal.
- The email you received includes the Share Payment Details option. Click on the option and you will be redirected to the Airbase Vendor Portal login page.
- Click on Login.
- Enter the email you want to use for the Vendor Portal. You can use your Google email as well.
- Airbase will send you a one-time verification code to log in. This means you don't need to remember yet another password.
- Here’s what the email from Airbase looks like:
Vendor Portal Onboarding.
Once signed in, you will be redirected to the Airbase Vendor Onboarding page.
If your bank is in the US, you will be asked to enter your address information, your banking details, and tax documents like the w9 form.
If your bank is outside the US, you will have to enter your international address, bank details like the account number and SWIFT code or your IBAN, and tax documents like the W8BEN-E.
Voila! You’re all set to use the Vendor Portal.
If your bank is in the US, the W9 is mandatory to complete the onboarding.
What Vendor Portal looks like.
The Vendor Portal contains all the details you entered while onboarding.
- Edit Vendor Detail option allows you to update the information.
- Payment Status contains information on all the invoices, both paid and unpaid.
- You can upload a new invoice using Submit Invoice.
To sign in again, visit https://vendors.airbase.io. You can enter your email on the website to receive a magic link that will help you log in to the Vendor Portal.