After signing up for Airbase Vendor Portal, find your account information, address, tax details, files, and invoices on the Vendor Portal.
Your customer processes payments based on the information available here.
Make changes to the information available here any time.
The following details are required to accept ACH payments:
- Bank Name.
- Name on Account.
- ACH Routing Number.
- Account Number.
- Account Type: Select either Saving or Checking based on the type of account you hold with the bank.
Airbase will validate the details in Account Info. The validation process will take 3 business days.
If the details are incorrect, you will receive an email notification with the option to update your Vendor Profile with the correct details.
The following details are required to accept Check payments:
- Pay to.
This is exclusive for Vendors with bank accounts in the US.
- If you accept payments via Check, ensure that the ACH payment fields are left empty.
- If both ACH payments fields and Check payment fields are filled in, Airbase will pay you via ACH by default.
- Pay to is the name that will appear on the Check issued. Ensure that the name in this field matches the bank records.
- The Pay to field has a character limit of 40.
Bank Country and Currency
Update your bank country and currency in Airbase Vendor Portal. The Change Country / Currency option on the right-top corner of the My Profile page will help make the changes.
If your bank country accepts multiple currencies, like the UK where you can accept payments in both EUR and GBP,
- Click the Change Country / Currency option.
- Select the currency of your choice.
- Click Next to confirm the change.
You can choose USD as your invoice currency irrespective of the country.
If you want to change the banking country:
- Click the Change Country / Currency button on the right-top corner of the My Profile page to initiate the process.
- Select the country from the drop-down.
- Select your preferred currency. You can choose USD as your invoice currency irrespective of the country.
- Click Next to proceed.
- You will be redirected to the onboarding page where you need to enter your banking information.
Follow the instructions on the page to proceed. The banking information you need to enter will be listed based on your banking country and invoice currency.
Customers will continue to make payments to your existing bank details while you update the information. Once the onboarding is complete, and new bank details are saved, all of your customers will be able to view them. Your transaction history won’t be affected.
Contact & Tax Info
Add your contact information- your Name, Phone Number, and Email, as well as your Tax ID.
Update your Payment Notification Email to receive all the payment-related updates such as payment confirmations from Airbase. In the absence of a Payment Notification Email, you will receive all the payment notifications on your primary email by default.
If your bank account is in the US, the Edit Vendor Detail option will help you update Account Info and Contact Info.
If your bank account is outside the US, there is an Edit option in each section that allows you to update your profile.
Airbase will send an email to confirm if the account details were updated by you as an added layer of security.
The invoices that are yet to be paid by your customer are listed here.
All the paid invoices are listed here.
Upload all the relevant files like the W9 and customer contract.
If more than one customer uses Airbase Vendor Portal for ACH and Check payments, you can create multiple Vendor Profiles and switch between the accounts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.