Welcome to Airbase!
This guide will answer your questions on how to get started with your Airbase Account.
1. How do I access Airbase Account?
To access your Airbase Account,
- Visit the Airbase website.
- Hover over the Login option on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click For Customers.
You will be redirected to your Airbase login page.
2. How do I log in?
There are two ways to log into your Airbase Account.
1. Single Sign-On
Airbase support three Single Sign-On services- G Suite, Office 365, and Okta.
If your company subscribes to G Suiter or Office 365 SSO service, click Login with G Suite or Office 365.
- For Google, click LOG IN WITH GOOGLE and continue with your G Suite account.
- For Office 365, enter your Office 365 email and password to log in.
To log in using Okta, click Login with Okta. Enter the email address registered with Okta and follow the prompts on your screen and continue to log in to Airbase.
2. One-time code.
You can log into Airbase using a one-time code. Click Login with one-time code and enter the email registered with Airbase. Airbase will send the one-time code to the email entered.
You now have access to your Airbase Account.
For further assistance, contact Airbase Support.