Welcome to Airbase!
This guide will answer your questions on how to get started with your Airbase Account.
1. How do I access Airbase Account?
To access your Airbase Account,
- Visit our website.
- Hover over the Login option on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click For customers.
Here, you will find the option to log in to your Airbase Account.
2. How do I log in?
There are three ways to login to your Airbase Account.
- Google Account: If your company uses GSuite, you can log in to your Airbase account using your Google work email address.
- On the login page, click Login with G Suite or Office 365.
- Click LOG IN WITH GOOGLE.
- You'll be prompted to select from a list or log in to your organization's G Suite account.
You now have access to your Airbase Account.
This also means that you don't have to remember yet another password.
If your company uses Office 365 for emails, type in your email and continue to log in.
If you have not been able to successfully log in using your Google/Office365 accounts, you need to request access from the Airbase administrator in your company.
For further queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.