1. ACH Account validation.
ACH details of the Vendor will be validated by Airbase. The process will take 3 business days to complete and will ensure fewer failed payments.
2. Vendor Details page enhancements.
The Vendor Details now has three distinct sections. This makes updating the Vendor’s details easy.
3. Check Approval Status without opening the Bill.
Hover over the Approval Status to find out who has, or is yet to approve the Bill.
4. Bill visibility for Managers.
Managers can now view the bills owned by Users who report to them, earlier this was not possible.
5. Events in the Vendor Details page.
Events widget in the Vendor Details page will display three new events when the Vendor updates their:
- Payment details.
- Vendors who were deleted from Airbase and restored were not able to log in to Airbase Vendor Portal.
- Approvers were not showing up on bills right after they are created.