Airbase users can give secure, restricted access to their Airbase Account to a teammate. With access, the delegated User can perform the following actions:
- Attach/Remove receipts for Virtual Card and Physical Card transactions.
- Upload contracts and related files to a Virtual Card.
- Categorize Virtual Card and Physical Card transactions.
- View the last 4 digits of the card number, Spend Limit, Available Balance, and notes.
Sensitive information such as the full card number will not be available
- Keep track of the event trail and details of events related to the card using the Events widget.
- View details of Account Manager.
Here’s what your Delegate’s view of the Airbase Account looks like:
- If you have the Manage tags User Permission set for your User Role, your delegate will be able to set Transaction Tags while categorizing a transaction. The delegate will have access to the same tags and accounting categories that you have access to.
- There is no limit to the number of Delegates you can add to your Airbase Account.
The Delegates, however, are given only limited or no access to sensitive information.
Here’s the list of actions a Delegate will not be allowed to do in your Airbase Account:
- View the entire 16 digit Virtual Card number.
- Request to change the Spend Limit of the Virtual Card.
- Share the card with other users.
- Set the Virtual Card as Business Critical.
- Transfer card ownership.
- Suspend the card.
- View the card details of other Airbase users.
- Export Virtual Card transactions.
- Add/Remove Account Manager.
- View the entire 16 digit Physical Card number.
- Activate a Physical Card.
- Report the card as lost/stolen.
- Reset PIN.
- Export Physical Card transactions.