Airbase Users can give Delegated access to their teammates.
If an Airbase User gives you Delegated Access, you’ll receive an email notification from Airbase.
As a Delegate, here’s what you can do in the User’s Airbase Account:
- Attach/Remove receipts for Virtual Card and Physical Card transactions.
- Upload contracts and related files to a Virtual Card.
- Categorize Virtual Card and Physical Card transactions.
- View the last 4 digits of the card number, Spend Limit, Available Balance, and notes.
This is to enable you to match a receipt which often will have the last 4 digits
- Keep track of the event trail and details of events using the Events widget.
- View details of Account Manager.
- The User can choose to give you access to manage receipts and/or categorize transactions in their account.
- If you’re unsure how to categorize transactions on the primary user’s account, please contact your Accounting team or Airbase Admin before you start doing so.
Access your teammates Airbase Account.
To access your teammates’ Airbase Account, you first need to log in to your Airbase Account:
- Click on the arrow next to your name on the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Select the User from the list.
- Airbase will now switch you into Delegate mode.
Click on the arrow again and choose the option to return your Airbase Account.