Airbase is listed in Slack's App Directory.
With the Airbase app in Slack you can:
• Approve or deny spend requests
• Get notified when your requests are approved or denied
• Get notified if any of your cards see declined transactions or bill payments fail.
For the Airbase Users to use the Airbase App on Slack, add Airbase to your organization's Slack App directory. We recommend every Airbase User in your organization add the Airbase app to their Slack Accounts.
- Go to https://www.airbase.com/partners/slack-integration
- Click Log in to install Slack app and you will be redirected to the Airbase login page.
- Log in to your Airbase Account.
- Click Allow on the list of permissions Airbase requires.
The Airbase app will show up on the Slack Apps list.