If you're listed as an Approver for a bill, you can deny it.
However, if you're denying the bill due to incorrect or lack of information, you can update the details under the Invoice Info and General Ledger sections of the bill without denying it.
There are four ways to deny the Bill in Airbase:
1. Deny Bills on Airbase Account.
To approve the bill in Airbase:
- Go to Bill Payments > Bills > Pending.
- Set the Filter to Awaiting my approval to find the bill.
- Click Deny on the Approve a Bill page.
- You can add comments on the reason why the bill is denied.
- Click Deny Bill to confirm
Bills that were denied can be found under Bill Payments > Bills > Denied.
2. Deny Bills on Email.
When a bill is created, the approvers will receive an email. Click Deny and you'll be redirected to your Airbase account to complete the action.
3. Deny Bills on Airbase Mobile app.
If you're listed as an Approver for a Bill, you can deny the approval request for a bill on the Airbase Mobile app.
4. Deny Bills on Slack.
If you're listed as an Approver, you'll receive a notification on Slack when a bill is created. You can click Deny on Slack and it'll be recorded in Airbase.