Operational Fee ledger entries are synced with Xero as a Spend Money entry.
Here is how data fields in Xero will be populated with information from Airbase:
|Xero Fields||Airbase Fields|
|Date||The date on which Operation Fee was processed by Airbase.|
|Bank Account||Airbase Account (Airbase Bank/Airbase Clearing)|
|Line item: Unit Price||Operational Fee amount|
|Line item: Description||Type of fee and month charged|
|Line item: Account||Expense Account from Settings > General Ledger page|
|Line item: Tags||Line tags from Transfer Rule.|
|URL||Link to Airbase|
For Operational Fee ledger entries, Transaction tags and GL Vendor from the Transfer Rule will show up in the Xero Spend Money entry. To set these in your Airbase account,
- Go to Accounting > Virtual Card Rules > Pending Review.
- Locate the Operational Fee entry.
- Hover over to find the Edit option.
- Click Add Tags to add the relevant Transaction tags.
- Set GL Vendor name to Airbase.
- Click Save and Approve Rule.