Operational Fee is any of the following charges from Airbase:
- Physical Card Fee
- Physical Card International Delivery Fee
- Expedited Card Fee
When charged, it'll show up in the Accounting section, under the Transactions tab and Ledger Entries tab.
A transfer rule for Operational Fees will initially be created as pending review. Review and update the Transaction Tags and GL Vendor Name if necessary and then approve the Transfer Rule before the corresponding ledger entries are synced.
- Go to Accounting > Virtual Card Rules > Pending Review.
- Locate the Operational Fee entry.
- Hover over to find the Edit option.
- Click Add Tags to review or change the relevant Transaction Tags.
- Set the GL Vendor name to Airbase.
- Click Save and Approve Rule.