Operational Fee ledger entries are synced with Quickbooks Online as a Journal Entry.
Here is how data fields in QuickBooks Online will be populated with information from Airbase:
|QuickBooks Online Fields||Airbase Fields|
|Journal date||The date on which Airbase processed the Operational Fee.|
|Debit Line Account||Expense Account from Settings > General Ledger page.|
|Credit Line Account||Airbase Account (Airbase Bank/Airbase Clearing)|
|Amount (Debit/Credit)||Operational fee amount|
|Line item: Description||Type of fee and month charged|
|Line item: Name||Airbase|
|Line item: Class||Class tag from Transfer Rule|
|Line item: Location||Location tag from Transfer Rule|
|Memo||View on Airbase: <Link>|
For Operational Fee ledger entries, Transaction tags and GL Vendor from the Transfer Rule will show up in the Quickbooks Online Journal Entry. To set these in your Airbase account,
- Go to Accounting > Virtual Card Rules > Pending Review.
- Locate the Operational Fee entry.
- Hover over to find the Edit option.
- Click Add Tags to add the relevant Transaction tags.
- Set GL Vendor name to Airbase.
- Click Save and Approve Rule.