This is an add-on feature available for an additional charge. Contact Airbase to learn more.
Purchase Orders follow the same Approval Policy as One-time Virtual Cards.
If you’re listed as an Approver, you’ll receive an email notification from Airbase.
There are two ways to approve or deny a Purchase Order request in Airbase:
1. Approve/Deny in Airbase Account.
- Find the request in the Pending Your Action section on the Dashboard page.
- Click on the request and you will be redirected to Requests > Purchase Order > Pending page.
- Find the request from the list.
- Review the details, update if needed.
- Approve, Deny, Add a comment and Add/Remove Approvers on this page.
Approved Purchase Orders can be found on the Purchase Orders > Open page.
When denying a PO request, you can choose to add comments for more context on why the request was denied.
Denied Purchase Orders will be moved to Requests > Purchase Orders > Denied.
The request will be listed on the Requests > Purchase Order > Pending page. The PO can be approved or denied from here as well.
2. Approve/Deny via Email.
Airbase will notify an Approver via email if there is a Purchase Order awaiting their Approval.
Apart from Approve and Deny, Approvers have options to add a new Approver or ask a question in the Email.
The option you select will redirect you to your Airbase account.