This feature is currently in beta. To enable this for your Airbase Account, please reach out to our Customer Success team.
Once the Users are assigned with the Airbase Provisioning app in Okta, they’ll show up on your Airbase account.
These Users need to be assigned with a Department, Role, and Accounting Policy.
To add these Users to Airbase:
- Go to People > Users.
- Click Sync with your HRIS.
- Click Manage on the pop-up.
- Here you will find two sections:
- Already in Airbase: Users who exist in both Okta and Airbase.
- New to Airbase: Users who were added in Okta and get synced to Airbase.
- Assign Department, Role, and Accounting Policy to the Users under New to Airbase and click Complete to link the User.
The linked Users, with accounts in both Okta and Airbase, will have an icon next to their names on the People > Users page.
The first name, last name email ID, and reporting manager of linked Users cannot be changed in Airbase. Only their Department, User Role, and Accounting Policy can be updated on Airbase.
You can have both linked and unlinked Users in Airbase. The life cycle of linked Users will be managed from Okta and that of unlinked Users will be managed in Airbase.