This feature is available for an additional charge. Contact Airbase Customer Success team to learn more.
Reimbursement Policy in Airbase is a combination of one or more Reimbursement Rules.
To create a Reimbursement Policy in Airbase:
- Go to Settings > Policies > Reimbursement Policy.
- Click Add Rule.
- Select the type of Rule from the list:
- Add the first parameter based on the type of Rule selected:
- For Required Field Rule, select the field between Receipt, Purpose, Tags, and Notes.
- For Time Based Rule, state the number of days within which the employee should submit the request in the Reimbursement request should be submitted within field.
- For Budget Based Rule add the amount the reimbursement request should not exceed. Also, mention the time period of the budget.
- Add relevant Submitted by, Amount, Category, and Tag under When reimbursement request is… section.
- Choose between Warning and Blocking under the Type of action on rule violation section.
- Click Create to confirm the details and create the Rule.
Keep adding as many Rules as needed to finalize your company’s Reimbursement Policy.
To create a Reimbursement Policy Rule for the Marketing team with an $800 monthly budget for employee reimbursements: