International Vendors added to Airbase will be listed on the Vendors page.
View the details of your non-US vendor by clicking on their name on the page.
The Vendor Details page of International Vendors has the following details:
- Account information, such as IBAN, bank’s name, routing number, SWIFT code, and bank’s address.
- Total amount spent on the Vendor. This will be in USD.
- Vendor’s preferred currency.
- Basic information on the Vendor, like the account holder’s name, email, phone number, payment terms, company type, address details, and a description on them for your records.
- Regulatory information, like the purpose of payment.
- Payment history, with the amount in USD.
- Unpaid bills.
- Vendor-related files, like contracts.
You can update the following sections on the Vendor details page owing to updates from your Vendor:
Update the Vendor’s IBAN, bank’s name, routing number, SWIFT code, and bank’s address using the Edit option.
Updated the Vendor’s account holder name, primary email address, beneficiary phone number, payment terms, company type, and address using the Edit option.
Update the purpose of payment from the dropdown list using the Edit option.
You can switch between the different currencies supported by the Vendor’s bank country.
You can update the Vendor’s country as well. However, if you change the Vendor’s bank country, accounting information needs to be updated.
You will not be able to change the Vendor’s Bank Country if the Vendor has pending bills. You can wait for the payment to complete or archive the bill to proceed.