Once the customer agrees to use Airbase, create an Airbase Account for the customer using Airbase Partner Dashboard.
To add customers to your Airbase Partner Dashboard:
- Go to the Customers page on your Partner Dashboard.
- Click Add Customer.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Legal Name: Customer’s legal name.
- DBA (Doing Business As): If the customer operates under a name different from their legal name, add it here. This is an optional field.
- Tax Payer ID: Customer’s Tax ID.
- Pricing Plan: Select the Airbase pricing plan opted by the customer. Check out Airbase Pricing Plan to learn more about the pricing plans offered by Airbase.
- Address: Enter the registered address of the customer’s business.
This should be the physical address. Virtual address, postal address, or address with PO Box are not accepted.
If there are multiple addresses, enter the address of their headquarters.
- Email Domain: Customer’s email domain.
- Website: Customer’s website.
- Click Next to go to the Pricing Plan page.
- Pricing Package: Select the Airbase pricing plan opted by the customer. Click View Plans next to the drop-down menu to learn more about the pricing plans offered by Airbase.
Choose from one of these plans:
- BP +50p
- BP +25p
- BP +200p
- BP +100p
In the plans listed above, BP stands for Bill Payment and +’x’p is the add-on package where ‘x’ denotes the number of bills you can pay in a month.
For example, BP +25p gives you the base Bill Payment plan and an additional 25 bill payments per month. See the View Plans page for more details. Selecting any of the plans except Essentials will show the add-ons included within the package. Uncheck the ones you do not need.
- Contract Period: Select the contract validity period. The contract can be annual or monthly based on the pricing plan.
- Billing Email Contact: Enter the Email address of the contact for billing.
- Billing Period: Choose a frequency for billing your Airbase subscription. You can choose between Annual or Monthly.
- Billing Entity: You can choose who is billed for the Airbase costs associated with this customer.
Selecting Airbase Partner will bill the Airbase costs to you, and choosing Customer will bill the Airbase costs to your customer.
- Click Next to go to the Terms of Service page.
- Read the Terms of Service and scroll towards the end of the page to review your selected contract and its pricing details.
- Click the Terms of Agreement checkbox to accept the terms and conditions on behalf of the customer.
- Click Accept and Add Customer once all the details are complete.
Once added, you will have Admin access to the customer’s Airbase account.
The customer will be listed on the Customers > Pending page till they complete the onboarding process.
To view the customer’s Airbase account and check their onboarding status, hover over the customer’s name and click the Go to Airbase option. You will be asked to agree to terms and conditions the first time.
You can continue with the onboarding process on your customer’s behalf or invite an employee from the customer’s organization to finish the onboarding.
To give them access, invite an Admin User from your Partner Dashboard.
- Go to Customers > Pending.
- Hover over the customer’s name and click Go to Airbase.
- You will be redirected to the customer’s Airbase Account.
- Go to People > Users on the customer’s Airbase account.
- Click Invite a team member.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Email: The employee’s official email address.
- Role: Select Administrator from the dropdown. Only Administrators can complete the Airbase onboarding process.
- Department: Leave this field empty as this is an optional field. The employee can update this later.
- Manager: Leave this field empty as this is an optional field. The employee can update this later.
- Accounting Policy: Leave this field empty as this is an optional field. The employee can create accounting policies and assign them later.
- Click Invite.
Alternatively, click Manage on the Manage Team Member section to invite the customer’s employees to Airbase.
The employee will receive an email invitation from Airbase. They can log in to their Airbase account to complete the onboarding process.
Customers who have completed their onboarding will be listed on the Customers > Active page.